Updated 10th February 2019
WOWFreeStuff.co.uk is a website dedicated to the consumers of the United Kingdom who are looking for freebies free stuff deals. We offer the consumers new products to try them for fun or to try them to decide on buying. When you entering this website you assert that you are at least of legal age (18 years old). If you are not of legal age, we kindly ask you to stop using this website and leave immediately. We reserve the right to make any changes, or to withdraw/amend any services and offers without prior notice. Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of any updates. It is also declared that we will not take the responsibility if this website is unavailable for any period of time.
What you need to know about us
Our Terms and Conditions of Accessing and Using this Website
- The contents, products, and services that wowfreestuff.co.uk offer to you without any hidden charge are meant only for your information and for your personal use, and these are subject to our terms and conditions. The offers published on our website contains links to third party services. All the goods and services proposed are purchased on a third party’s websites.
- It is our sincere concern to keep the website available for you all the times, and to keep the materials up to date and accurate.
- All the offers made by us are carefully chosen and published by our editorial panel, and they are valid at the time when they are published. The images that are used n this site are representational; and on some occasions, they may differ from the images that are displayed. You hereby agree with us that it is your risk to any reliance on the materials on this website and newsletters.
- You agree that any contracts for the products/services are in between you and the third parties. We are not responsible for the contracts that you have made with such retailers/merchants.
- We assume that you are accessing and using our site legally, and you are supposed to be abide by the laws. We will not take the responsibility of your unlawful use of the site. Moreover, we may terminate access to the site to prevent the site for illegal uses as we reserve the right to deny your access.
- The users of our site are not allowed to reuse any part of this site for any commercial purposes, as well as they are not permitted to give any benefit to third parties against our explicit consent.
- We send daily newsletters to our users by their consent. To receive daily newsletters you must give your consent by signing up for the newsletters, which will require you to provide your email address. By signing up for the newsletters, you agree to receive our daily newsletters.
- We have Facebook and Twitter pages, you can also prefer signing up to those social media pages. However, please take into account that both Facebook and Twitter are third party service and are not governed by these terms and conditions.
- You have the right to unsubscribe the daily newsletters at any time. To unsubscribe the newsletters you need to follow the “unsubscribe” button, which you will find in every newsletter that we send you.
- The categories of marketing you can expect to receive are:
- Free Samples
- Products Services and offers
- Finance Credit Score
- Phones & Contracts
- Cash back offers
- Online Retailers
- Freebies Surveys and
Our intellectual property rights
We are the sole owner of all the intellectual property available in our site and newsletters, and we reserve the right. All the materials are published under the copyright laws around the world.
You are allowed to use the materials for personal occasions but not allowed to redistribute or modify any materials. It is also allowable that you print /download a copy of the materials from our site to use them in your personal needs; you may also invite others to the materials available in our site, but you are not allowed to distribute them.
Do not infringe the copyright laws by modifying any papers or digital copies. You do not also have the right to use any illustrations, photographs, texts, audios, or videos in isolation.
The Wowfreestuff is a trademark of FPHU Sami Hadi Empire. You are not allowed to use copy or imitate it in whole or in part without our written permission. The look and feel of the website (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) form service marks, trademarks, and trade dress and may not be used or copied as well.
Our Partnerships Disclosure
We do have affiliate relationships with other companies on WOWFreeStuff.co.uk, which means we do receive payment and commission if you click “GET IT HERE” and sign up.
The WOWFreeStuff.co.uk website, content, advertising materials, information and all newsletters are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, warranties that this site or newsletters will meet your requirements, be secure, error-free. All the aforementioned warranties are also specifically disclaimed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Any terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions shall not be applicable for the relationships with FPHU Sami Hadi Empire.
The FPHU Sami Hadi Empire shall not be liable for any (1) loss of reputation or goodwill; (2) special, consequential or indirect losses; (3) damages to or loss of data; and (3) economic losses.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FPHU Sami Hadi Empire from and against all losses, damages, expenses and costs (including solicitor-client costs on a full indemnity basis) and all third-party claims, liability, losses, damages, expenses and costs arising from any claim, demand, suit or action arising from the your personal liability for use of this website, or compliance to this terms and conditions.
We value your trust in us, and we consider the information that you share with us as confidential. We hereby also declare that we do not have any hidden purposes, other than those have described, to use your information. We do not sell/rent the information to any third parties, and this policy is not susceptible to any change.
This terms and conditions shall be governed by the English law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. Any actions, disputes, causes of action or claims arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England, United Kingdom.